Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Ки́ров (Kírov) m ?
- Kirov, a city in Russia, administrative centre of Kirov oblast.
- a Russian surname, Sergey Kirov, a Soviet revolutionary, assassinated in 1934.
a Russian city:
Declension of Киров
a Russian surname:
- Note: neuter is used only for place names; the word stress in
- place names may differ from that of surnames of the same root.
- Neuter place names ending in -ово, -ёво, -ево, -ино may also be indeclinable.
- Masculine place names ending in -ов, -ев, -ин, -ын have the accusative like the nominative.