Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Никола́ев (Nikolájev) m ?
- A surname. Nikolayev
- Mykolaiv (also: Nikolayev, Mykolayiv) (a city in Ukraine)
- possessive form of Николай
Declension of Николаев
- Note: neuter is used only for place names; the word stress in
- place names may differ from that of surnames of the same root.
- Neuter place names ending in -ово, -ёво, -ево, -ино may also be indeclinable.
- Masculine place names ending in -ов, -ев, -ин, -ын have the accusative like the nominative.