Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
(At least one of the forms in the hanzi box is uncreated. Detected: "化濕藥".)
- aromatic "dampness-dispersing" materia medica in traditional Chinese medicine. This term refers to herbs and other medicinal substances that are used to disperse "dampness" in the body.
- 药材 (medicinal materials in traditional Chinese medicine)
- 化湿药 on the Chinese Wikipedia.zh.Wikipedia
- 1994, Ming Ou; Li Yanwen, The Traditional Chinese Drug and Its Usage, Hai Feng Publishing Co., ISBN 9622381995:
- Li-Tao Yi, Qun Xu, Yu-Cheng Li, Lei Yang, Ling-Dong Kong, "Antidepressant-like synergism of extracts from magnolia bark and ginger rhizome alone and in combination in mice", Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry. March 2009.
- Jae Yeon Kim, Hyo Jin Lim, Da Yeon Lee, Ji Sun Kim, Do Hee Kim, Hwa Jin Lee, Hee Doo Kim, Raok Jeon, Jae-Ha Ryu, "In vitro anti-inflammatory activity of lignans isolated from magnolia fargesii", Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters, Volume 19, Issue 3, 1 February 2009, Pages 937-940.