Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
(At least one of the forms in the hanzi box is uncreated. Detected: "化痰止咳平喘藥".)
- Expectorants, anti-tussives, and anti-asthmatics. This term refers to materia medica in traditional Chinese medicine that are used to relieve respiratory difficulties.
- 药材 (medicinal materials in traditional Chinese medicine)
- 化痰止咳平喘药 on the Chinese Wikipedia.zh.Wikipedia
- 1994, Ming Ou; Li Yanwen, The Traditional Chinese Drug and Its Usage, Hai Feng Publishing Co., ISBN 9622381995:
- Jae-Yong Kim, Kyoung-Wuk Park, Kwang-Deog Moon, Mi-Kyung Lee, Jina Choi, Sung-Tae Yee, Ki-Hwan Shim, Kwon-Il Seo, "Induction of apoptosis in HT-29 colon cancer cells by crude saponin from Platycodi Radix", Food and Chemical Toxicology, Volume 46, Issue 12, December 2008, Pages 3753-3758.
- Kyung Jin Lee, Soo Jin Hwang, Jae Ho Choi, Hye Gwang Jeong , "Saponins derived from the roots of Platycodon grandiflorum inhibit HT-1080 cell invasion and MMPs activities: Regulation of NF-κB activation via ROS signal pathway", Cancer Letters, Volume 268, Issue 2, 18 September 2008, Pages 233-243.
- Jae Ho Choi, Yong Pil Hwang, Hyun Sun Lee, Hye Gwang Jeong, "Inhibitory effect of Platycodi Radix on ovalbumin-induced airway inflammation in a murine model of asthma", Food and Chemical Toxicology, March 2009.
- Tilak Khanal, Jae Ho Choi, Yong Pil Hwang, Young Chul Chung, Hye Gwang Jeong, "Saponins isolated from the root of Platycodon grandiflorum protect against acute ethanol-induced hepatotoxicity in mice",Food and Chemical Toxicology, Volume 47, Issue 3, March 2009, Pages 530-535.
- Eun Hee Han, Jin Hee Park, Ji Young Kim, Young Chul Chung, Hye Gwang Jeong, "Inhibitory mechanism of saponins derived from roots of Platycodon grandiflorum on anaphylactic reaction and IgE-mediated allergic response in mast cells", Food and Chemical Toxicology. February 2009.
- Ji Young Kim, Dong Hee Kim, Hyung Gyun Kim, Gyu-Yong Song, Young Chul Chung, Seong Hwan Roh, Hye Gwang Jeong, "Inhibition of tumor necrosis factor-α-induced expression of adhesion molecules in human endothelial cells by the saponins derived from roots of Platycodon grandiflorum", Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology, Volume 210, Issues 1-2, January 2006, Pages 150-156.
- Ji-Young Lee, Jae-Wook Yoon, Cheong-Tae Kim, Seung-Taik Lim, "Antioxidant activity of phenylpropanoid esters isolated and identified from Platycodon grandiflorum", Phytochemistry, Volume 65, Issue 22, November 2004, Pages 3033-3039.
- Kyung Jin Lee, Ho Jin You, Sung Jun Park, Young Sup Kim, Young Chul Chung, Tae Chun Jeong, Hye Gwang Jeong, "Hepatoprotective effects of Platycodon grandiflorum on acetaminophen-induced liver damage in mice", Cancer Letters, Volume 174, Issue 1, 10 December 2001, Pages 73-81.
- Sang B. Han, Se H. Park, Ki H. Lee, Chang W. Lee, Sang H. Lee, Hyoung C. Kim, Young S. Kim, Hyun S. Lee, Hwan M. Kim, "Polysaccharide isolated from the radix of Platycodon grandiflorum selectively activates B cells and macrophages but not T cells", International Immunopharmacology, Volume 1, Issue 11, October 2001, Pages 1969-1978.
- Chul Yung Choi, Ji Young Kim, Young Sup Kim, Young Chul Chung, Jong Kwon Seo, Hye Gwang Jeong, "Aqueous extract isolated from Platycodon grandiflorum elicits the release of nitric oxide and tumor necrosis factor-α from murine macrophages", International Immunopharmacology, Volume 1, Issue 6, June 2001, Pages 1141-1151.
- Kyung Jin Lee, Hye Gwang Jeong, "Protective effect of Platycodi radix on carbon tetrachloride-induced hepatotoxicity", Food and Chemical Toxicology, Volume 40, Issue 4, April 2002, Pages 517-525.