Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|far corners of the world; distant land||what place; where||
-less; not to have; no; none; not; to lack; un-
|fragrant grass; green grass|
- From "Butterflies Adore Flowers" (蝶戀花), by Su Shi
- Literally: Where in the world is there a lack of fragrant grass?
- No need to be overly attached to one person or location, everything has something about it that is endearing.
- (of lost love) there are plenty more fish in the ocean
- (movie title) Splendor in the Grass