literally: to return the jade disc intact to the State of Zhao
- For the full story behind this idiom, see He Shi Bi#"Returning the Jade Intact to Zhao"
完璧归赵 (simplified, Pinyin wánbì guī zhào, traditional 完璧歸趙)
- to return something to its owner in good condition
- He Shi Bi on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:He Shi Bi
- 1985, Jingrong (ed.) Wu, The Pinyin CHINESE-ENGLISH DICTIONARY (in Mandarin/English), Beijing, Hong Kong: The Commercial Press, ISBN 0471867969:
- "完璧归赵" (in Mandarin/English), Dr. eye. URL accessed on 2008-09-01.