Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Han character 
末 (radical 75 木+1, 5 strokes, cangjie input 木十 (DJ), four-corner 50900)
Derived characters 
Related characters 
- KangXi: page 509, character 6
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 14420
- Dae Jaweon: page 891, character 1
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 1150, character 2
- Unihan data for U+672B
末 (Yale mut6)
末 (hangeul 말, revised mal, McCune-Reischauer mal, Yale mal)
- (끝): the end, last, low
- (가루): flour, powder
- (허드레): something coarse, improper, inferior, trivial
- ^ This was authored by several scholars at the direction of King Sejong of Yi Dynasty, concerning the folk medical herb gathering by month.
- ^ Cited by: 南廣祐 (1997). 敎學古語辭典. 敎學社. p. 538.
- ^ "末栗" is a hanja rendering for 말밤(mal-bam), the origin of 마름(mareum, 菱) "water caltrop, water chestnut," literally, "coarse chestnut" such as "horse-chestnut".
- ^ Meaning "water caltrop, (also implausibly) water chestnut." Another likely literal reading is malryul.
- 芥末 (mustard)