Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Go - an ancient game of Chinese origin, played with "stones" (round pieces) on a wooden board; the character alludes to these wooden and stone components. The left side of the character depicts a tree; the right side depicts a stone temple.
- any similar strategic board game, especially abstract strategy game.
- KangXi: page 532, character 3
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 14922
- Dae Jaweon: page 920, character 11
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 1224, character 4
- Unihan data for U+68CB
棋 (hangeul 기 (gi), revised gi, McCune-Reischauer ki, Yale ki)
棋 (POJ kî)