Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Cathartical materia medica in traditional Chinese medicine. This term refers to herbs and other medicinal substances that are used as purgatives or laxatives.
攻下药 (purgatives for cartharsis)
润下药 (purgatives for laxation)
峻下药 (purgatives for drastic hydragogue)
- 药材 (medicinal materials in traditional Chinese medicine)
- 泻下药 on the Chinese Wikipedia.zh.Wikipedia
- 1994, Ming Ou; Li Yanwen, The Traditional Chinese Drug and Its Usage, Hai Feng Publishing Co., ISBN 9622381995:
- Bo-Young Park, Byung-Sun Min, Kyung-Seop Ahn, Ok-Kyong Kwon, Hyouk Joung, Ki-Hwan Bae, Hyeong-Kyu Lee, Sei-Ryang Oh, "Daphnane diterpene esters isolated from flower buds of Daphne genkwa induce apoptosis in human myelocytic HL-60 cells and suppress tumor growth in Lewis lung carcinoma (LLC)-inoculated mouse model", Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Volume 111, Issue 3, 22 May 2007, Pages 496-503.
- Iris H. Hall, Yei-Fei Liou, C. Brent Oswald, Kuo-Hsiung Lee, "The effects of genkwadaphnin and Gnidilatidin on the growth of P-388, L-1210 leukemia and KB carcinoma cells in Vitro", European Journal of Cancer and Clinical Oncology, Volume 22, Issue 1, January 1986, Pages 45-52
- Noureddine Mazoir, Ahmed Benharref, María Bailén, Matías Reina, Azucena González-Coloma, "Bioactive triterpene derivatives from latex of two euphorbia species",Phytochemistry, Volume 69, Issue 6, April 2008, Pages 1328-1338.
- M. Gallant, F. Odei-Addo, C.L. Frost, R.-A. Levendal, "Biological effects of THC and a lipophilic cannabis extract on normal and insulin resistant 3T3-L1 adipocytes", Phytomedicine. April 2009.