Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Kanji in this term|
/mangwa/ > /manga/.
- a picture drawn as one pleases without restraint (ex. Hokusai Manga)
- a pictorial representation which exaggerates features for comic or satirical effect; a caricature
- a story told with pictures and dialog; a comic
- English: manga (Japanese comics)
- French: manga (Japanese comics)
- Korean: 만화 (manhwa) (comics)
- Mandarin: 漫畫 / 漫画 (mànhuà) (comics)
- Russian: манга (mánga) (Japanese comics)
See also 
From Japanese 漫画.