Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
work; worker; skill; profession; trade; craft; labor
- (Taiwan) a caretaker; an in-house nurse; a job to take care of a disabled person's eating, moving, bathing, etc.
- In Taiwan, the certificate required to be a nurse is higher than that required to be a "in-house nurse"
- Measures for Employment Permission and Supervision of Foreign Persons:
- 第5條:[ . . . . ]雇主辦理前項求才登記項目為家庭監護工者[ . . . . ]
- Article 5:[ . . . . ]An employer, who is recruiting for workers to be employed as caretakers[ . . . . ]
- Regulations on the Permission and Administration of the Employment of Foreign Workers:
- 第12條: [ . . . . ]但申請聘僱外國籍家庭看護工者 . . . .
- Article 12: [ . . . . ]where an Employer registers to employ in-house nurses . . . .