Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
(At least one of the forms in the hanzi box is uncreated. Detected: "祛風藥".)
- "Wind-eliminating" materia medica in traditional Chinese medicine. This term refers to herbs and other medicinal substances that are used to eliminate "wind" in the body.
- 药材 (medicinal materials in traditional Chinese medicine)
- 祛风药 on the Chinese Wikipedia.zh.Wikipedia
- 1994, Ming Ou; Li Yanwen, The Traditional Chinese Drug and Its Usage, Hai Feng Publishing Co., ISBN 9622381995:
- Shuhu Du, Lina Chen, Kunfang Ma, Hongjian Ji, "Qualitative and quantitative analysis of Chinese herb fructus chaenomelis", Journal of Nanjing Medical University, Volume 21, Issue 1, January 2007, Pages 51-54.