Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: 稅
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 854, character 20
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 25070
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 4, page 2609, character 10
- Unihan data for U+7A0E
|For pronunciation and definitions of 税 – see 稅.
(This term, 税, is the simplified form of 稅.)
- 税金 (ぜいきん, zeikin): tax, tax charge
- 税収 (ぜいしゅう, zeishū): tax revenue
- 税務署 (ぜいむしょ, zeimusho): tax office, revenue office
- 消費税 (しょうひぜい, shōhizei): consumption tax, value added tax, goods and services tax
From chikara (“strength”). That which is produced from strength, ie labor.
- This entry needs a definition. Please add one, then remove