Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: 胀
- KangXi: page 985, character 14
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 29570
- Dae Jaweon: page 1438, character 10
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 3, page 2083, character 4
- Unihan data for U+8139
Removed from the daily use Jōyō kanji by the Japanese government in 2010.
- The Japan Times (October 21, 2009). Get set for next year's overhaul of joyo kanji. Accessed February 23, 2010.
脹 (chang) (hangeul [[창]], revised chang, McCune-Reischauer ch'ang, Yale chang)