Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
(At least one of the forms in the hanzi box is uncreated. Detected: "行氣藥".)
- "Qi-activating" materia medica in traditional Chinese medicine. This term refers to herbs and other medicinal substances that are used to activate or regulate the "qi" or energy in the body.
理气药 (Qi regulators)
- 药材 (medicinal materials in traditional Chinese medicine)
- 行气药 on the Chinese Wikipedia.zh.Wikipedia
- 1994, Ming Ou; Li Yanwen, The Traditional Chinese Drug and Its Usage, Hai Feng Publishing Co., ISBN 9622381995:
- Yoshifumi Irie, Wing Ming Keung, "Rhizoma acori graminei and its active principles protect PC-12 cells from the toxic effect of amyloid-β peptide", Brain Research, Volume 963, Issues 1-2, 14 February 2003, Pages 282-289.