车骑将军 (simplified, Pinyin , traditional 車騎將軍)
- (archaic) General of Chariots and Cavalry (a high military rank held by generals in ancient China)
Ranked just below supreme general (大将军). Same rank as general of fast cavalry (骠骑将军).
- jūjì: is the traditional orthodox pronunciation (still prevalent in Taiwan)
- chēqí: has become more accepted in recent years (especially in the PRC).
- 车骑将军 on the Mandarin Wikipedia.zh.Wikipedia
- "车骑将军" (in Mandarin), Guoyu Cidian On-line Mandarin Dictionary (國語辭典). URL accessed on 2009-01-19.
- 2003, Yōhei Hara, 圖解三國時代, p. 251 (in Mandarin, translated from Japanese), ISBN 9867881729: