Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also 铣
Han character 
銑 (radical 167 金+6, 14 strokes, cangjie input 金竹土山 (CHGU), four-corner 84111)
- KangXi: page 1304, character 19
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 40376
- Dae Jaweon: page 1807, character 8
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 6, page 4197, character 9
- Unihan data for U+9291
銑 (simplified 铣, Yale sin2)
Usage notes 
銑 was removed from the general use Jōyō kanji by the Japanese government in 2010.
- The Japan Times (October 21, 2009). Get set for next year's overhaul of joyo kanji. Accessed February 23, 2010.
銑 (hangeul 선, revised seon, McCune-Reischauer sŏn, Yale sen)