Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also 锤
Han character 
錘 (radical 167 金+8, 16 strokes, cangjie input 金竹十一 (CHJM), four-corner 82114)
- balance weight on scale
- KangXi: page 1310, character 11
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 40547
- Dae Jaweon: page 1812, character 1
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 6, page 4220, character 7
- Unihan data for U+9318
錘 (simplified 锤, Yale cheui4)
Usage notes 
Removed from the daily use Jōyō kanji by the Japanese government in 2010.
- The Japan Times (October 21, 2009). Get set for next year's overhaul of joyo kanji. Accessed February 23, 2010.
錘 (hangeul 추, revised chu, McCune-Reischauer ch'u, Yale chwu)