驃騎將軍 (traditional, Pinyin , simplified 骠骑将军)
- (archaic) General of Fast Cavalry (a high military rank held by generals in ancient China)
Ranked just below supreme general (大將軍). Same rank as general of chariots and cavalry (車騎將軍).
- piàojì: is the traditional orthodox pronunciation (still prevalent in Taiwan)
- piàoqí: has become more accepted in recent years (especially in the PRC).
- 驃騎將軍 on the Mandarin Wikipedia.zh.Wikipedia
- "驃騎將軍" (in Mandarin), Guoyu Cidian On-line Mandarin Dictionary (國語辭典). URL accessed on 2009-01-19.
- 2003, Yōhei Hara, 圖解三國時代, p. 251 (in Mandarin, translated from Japanese), ISBN 9867881729: