Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (historical, strictly) The ancient state of Wei during the Zhou dynasty prior to its elevation as the kingdom of Liang
- (historical, loosely) The kingdom of Liang
- A surname.
- KangXi: page 1462, character 40
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 45872
- Dae Jaweon: page 1996, character 21
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 7, page 4434, character 10
- Unihan data for U+9B4F
- the Wei kingdom
魏 (hangeul 위 (wi), revised wi, McCune-Reischauer wi, Yale wi)
- May also be romanized as Wie when used as surname.
魏 (TLPA guī (gui7))