Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- a non-sweetened jelly (substance)
- 청포묵, white mung-bean jelly (also 녹두묵)
- 황포묵, yellow mung-bean jelly
- 도토리묵, acorn jelly
- 메밀묵, buckwheat jelly
- 녹두묵 (nokdumuk) -- muk made from mung bean starch
- (norangmuk) -- muk made from mung bean starch, and colored yellow with gardenia coloring
- 깨묵 (kkaemuk) -- muk made from sesame seeds
- 묵무침 (mukmuchim)
- 묵볶음 (mukbokkeum) -- a stir-fried muk dish.
- 묵장아찌 (mukjangajji) -- marinated muk in ganjang
- 묵전유어 (mukjeonyueo)
- 묵전 (mukjeon) -- made by pan-frying sliced muk that has been coated with mung bean starch.
- 묵사발 (muksabal)
- 묵밥 (mukbap) -- cold soup made with muk and sliced vegetables