Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Appendix:Variations of "ata"
- Added to nouns to form adjectives Having, -ed.
- tentaculata - having tentacles, tentacled
- See -at-
- Used with a stem to form the feminine singular past participle of regular -are verbs. Examples: stata, trovata.
- Used to form words, derived from nouns, meaning a blow with the named object
- Used to form words, derived from nouns, corresponding to -ful (as much as something will hold)
- Used to form words describing the action of a verb, or of a type of person
- Used to form words meaning a period of time. Examples: giornata, serata.
- nominative feminine singular of
- nominative neuter plural of
- accusative neuter plural of
- vocative feminine singular of
- vocative neuter plural of
- feminine form of