Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
American Sign Language
- This two-handed ASL sign is produced as follows:
- Posture the nondominant hand in about half arm's length in front of the nondominant side of the chest, extended fingers of the nondominant hand pointing across the body toward the dominant side (contralaterally). Posture the dominant hand in about half arm's length in front of the dominant side of the chest, extended fingers of the dominant hand pointing across the body toward the nondominant side (contralaterally).
- Move both hands in repeating, alternating circles, moving each up, back, down, then forward.
- to sign; to communicate using sign language
- sign; a word in a sign language