Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (noun, plural: Diclonii) A member of the fictional next stage of human evolution, that is caused by an unnamed virus, and consists of a race of female people who are either the Queen or a Silpelit, and who possess small horns and the invisible additional arms known as vectors.
- (noun, plural: Queens) A Diclonius who can reproduce.
- (proper noun) The fictional character Lucy, as the only Diclonius in the world.
- (noun, plural: Silpelits) A sterile Diclonius.
- (noun, plural: vectors) Any of the multiple, invisible, highly flexible and strong additional arms of the Diclonii, that can effectively either become solid to grasp and impact things, or become insubstantial to pass through objects, resulting in apparent telekinesis.