Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
These are names of events that happen in the Harry Potter series.
- (proper noun) The annual ceremony where each new student of Hogwarts (the fictional Brittish school) is assigned to one of four different Houses by the Sorting Hat.
- Triwizard Tournament[talk][citations]
- (proper noun) A tournament where participants from Hogwarts, Durmstrang and Beauxbatons (the fictional European schools) are expected to overcome relatively dangerous challenges by means of magic and intelligence.
- Quidditch Cup[talk][citations]
- (proper noun) The annual tournament of Quidditch between the four Houses of Hogwarts.