Appendix:Variations of "b"
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Appendices:||a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
- 1 Capitalization and punctuation
- 2 Diacritics
- 3 Ligatures
- 4 Other encodings
- 5 Other scripts
- 6 Other
Capitalization and punctuation
Other representations of B:
- ㅂ (b, “bieup”)
- ß the German ligature Eszett looks like a Greek beta, but is unrelated.
- The Cyrillic б is notably similar in appearance to the numeral 6.
- Chinese radical 阝 (3 strokes), meaning 'place', has a shape similar to B; however, it is pronounced fù.
- The number 13 may be confused with a capital B when handwritten.