Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
From Ancient Greek Ἀρκαδία.
- Rhymes: -eɪdiə
Proper noun 
- A district or a prefecture in the central and mid SE Peloponnese that has a population of more than 110,000. Tripoli is the capital and a main city with a population over 22,000.
- A mountainous region of ancient Greece.
- A city in California, USA.
- A city in Louisiana, USA.
- Used as a name for an ideal region of rural and idyllic contentment.
Derived terms 
A district or a prefecture in the central and mid SE Peloponnese