Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also blue
Proper noun 
- A surname. An anglicization of German Blau.
- (rare) A female given name, typically used in conjoined names like Bonnie Blue or Blue Bell.
- A male nickname, occasionally used as a formal given name.
- 1983 Gilbert Sorrentino, Blue Pastoral, Dalkey Archive Press, 2000, ISBN 1564782514, page 49:
- Serge is my name; some call me Blue, as you will see if you think about it, this makes my pen name, Blue Serge.
- 2003 Mark W. Royston, The Spout Spring, iUniverse 2003, ISBN 0595301878, page 35:
- "Uriah Blue Royston," she rolled the name over. "Uriah, I understand, but Blue?" she questioned.
- "Ann's grandfather's name was Blue, although it probably started out as 'Blew'," Peter mumbled, trying to remember the Dutch spelling.