Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- One of the beautiful, seductive young women who appear in James Bond movies
- (transferred sense) A beautiful, seductive young woman
young women who appear in James Bond movies
- 1998: Justin Richards, Option Lock, Ch. 12, p. 232
- Sam scowled. 'I hate villains who call me Miss Jones,' she told him. 'It makes me feel like a Bond girl.'
- 2004: The New Yorker, 2 Feb 2004
- When a lunch companion suggested that she might not want to take the Halle Berry route should she be nominated for an Oscar for “Monster,” and win — soul-searching performance followed by a turn as a Bond girl — Theron threw her head back and howled.