Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Abkhaz language
This is the main category of the Abkhaz language.
Information about Abkhaz:
|Language family||Northwest Caucasian|
- Category:Abkhaz lemmas: Abkhaz lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ab:All topics: Abkhaz terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Requests (Abkhaz): Abkhaz entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Abkhaz symbols: Abkhaz written signs.
- Category:Abkhaz templates: Abkhaz templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Abkhaz terms by etymology: Abkhaz terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Abkhaz terms by usage: Abkhaz terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Abkhaz: Categories with terms derived from Abkhaz in various specific languages.
- Category:Abkhaz terms needing attention: Abkhaz terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User ab: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Abkhaz.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.