Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Akkadian language
- Category:Akkadian lemmas: Akkadian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:akk:All topics: Akkadian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Requests (Akkadian): Akkadian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Akkadian symbols: Akkadian written signs.
- Category:Akkadian terms by etymology: Akkadian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Akkadian terms by usage: Akkadian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Akkadian: Categories with terms derived from Akkadian in various specific languages.
- Category:Akkadian terms needing attention: Akkadian terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.