Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Akkadian language
This is the main category of the Akkadian language.
Information about Akkadian:
|Language family||East Semitic|
- Category:Akkadian lemmas: Akkadian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:akk:All topics: Akkadian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Akkadian entry maintenance: Akkadian entries, or entries in other languages containing Akkadian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Akkadian symbols: Akkadian written signs.
- Category:Akkadian terms by etymology: Akkadian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Akkadian terms by usage: Akkadian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Akkadian: Categories with terms derived from Akkadian in various specific languages.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.