Category:Alabama parts of speech
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Alabama language » Parts of speech
Alabama terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Alabama adjectives: Alabama terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Alabama adverbs: Alabama terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Alabama nouns: Alabama terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Alabama pronouns: Alabama terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Alabama verbs: Alabama terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.