Category:Alabama parts of speech
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Alabama language » Parts of speech
Alabama terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Alabama adjectives: Alabama words that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Alabama adverbs: Alabama words that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Alabama nouns: Alabama words that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Alabama pronouns: Alabama words that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Alabama verbs: Alabama words that indicate actions, occurrences or states.