Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Albanian language
This is the main category of the Albanian language.
Information about Albanian:
- Category:Albanian lemmas: Albanian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:sq:All topics: Albanian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Albanian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Albanian.
- Category:Albanian entry maintenance: Albanian entries, or entries in other languages containing Albanian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Albanian names: Albanian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Albanian phrases: Albanian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Albanian: Albanian terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Albanian symbols: Albanian written signs.
- Category:Albanian templates: Albanian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Albanian terms by etymology: Albanian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Albanian terms by usage: Albanian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Albanian: Categories with terms derived from Albanian in various specific languages.
- Category:User sq: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Albanian.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.