All terms in Albanian should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Albanian.
Please see Wiktionary:About Albanian for considerations about Albanian entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Albanian.
- Category:Albanian parts of speech: Albanian terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Albanian morphemes: Morphemes used to form Albanian words.
- Category:Albanian phrases: Albanian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Albanian symbols: Albanian characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Albanian lexicons: Albanian terms categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Albanian names: Albanian words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Albanian etymologies: Albanian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Albanian: Categories with terms derived from Albanian in various specific languages.
- Category:Regional Albanian: Albanian words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:sq:All topics: Albanian words categorized by subject.
- Category:Albanian citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Albanian terms.
- Category:Albanian appendices: Miscellaneous information about Albanian language.
- Category:Requests (Albanian): Albanian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User sq: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Albanian.
- Category:Albanian templates: Albanian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 30 subcategories, out of 30 total.