Category:Aleut parts of speech
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Aleut language » Parts of speech
Aleut terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Aleut adverbs: Aleut terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Aleut interjections: Aleut terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Aleut nouns: Aleut terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Aleut numerals: Aleut terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Aleut verbs: Aleut terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.