Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Amharic language
This is the main category of the Amharic language.
Information about Amharic:
|Language family||Ethiopian Semitic|
- Category:Amharic lemmas: Amharic lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:am:All topics: Amharic terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Amharic entry maintenance: Amharic entries, or entries in other languages containing Amharic terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Amharic templates: Amharic templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Amharic terms by etymology: Amharic terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Amharic terms by usage: Amharic terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Amharic: Categories with terms derived from Amharic in various specific languages.
- Category:User am: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Amharic.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Amharic lemmas (5 c, 187 e)
- ► Amharic entry maintenance (7 c, 1 e)
- ► Amharic terms with geminations (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Amharic modules (0 c, 1 e)