Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Arabic terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Arabic noun forms: Arabic nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Arabic irregular nouns: Arabic nouns that follow non-standard patterns of inflection.
- Category:Arabic collective nouns: Arabic nouns that indicate groups of related things or beings, without the need of grammatical pluralization.
- Category:Arabic masculine nouns: Arabic nouns that display grammatical relations associated to male beings.
- Category:Arabic proper nouns: Arabic nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
|Top – ا ب ت ث ج ح خ د ذ ر ز س ش ص ض ط ظ ع غ ف ق ك ل م ن ه و ى|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Arabic nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 1,776 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)