Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Category:Old Armenian etymologies
» Armenian language » Etymologies
Armenian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Armenian blends: Armenian words formed by combinations of other words.
- Category:Armenian compound words: Armenian words composed of two or more stems.
- Category:Armenian calques: Armenian terms formed by piece-by-piece translations of terms from other languages.
- Category:Armenian reduplications: Armenian terms that underwent reduplication, so their origin involved a repetition of roots or stems.
- Category:Armenian neologisms: Armenian terms that have been only recently acknowledged.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.