Category:Assamese parts of speech
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Assamese language » Parts of speech
Assamese terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Assamese adjectives: Assamese terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Assamese determiners: Assamese terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Assamese nouns: Assamese terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Assamese numerals: Assamese terms that indicate quantities of nouns.
- Category:Assamese pronouns: Assamese terms that refer to and substitute nouns.