This is the main category of the Azeri language, represented in Wiktionary by the code az. It is a member of the Turkic family and written in Latin, Cyrillic and Arabic scripts.[edit family][edit script]
All terms in Azeri should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Azeri.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Azeri.
- Category:az:All topics: Azeri words categorized by subject.
- Category:Azeri morphemes: Morphemes used to form Azeri words.
- Category:Azeri parts of speech: Azeri terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Azeri phrases: Azeri groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Azeri lexicons: Azeri words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Azeri names: Azeri words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Azeri symbols: Azeri characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Requests (Azeri): Azeri entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User az: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Azeri.
- Category:Azeri templates: Azeri templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
Pages in category "Azeri language"
This category contains only the following page.