Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Azeri language » Lemmas
- Category:Azeri adjectives: Azeri terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Azeri adverbs: Azeri terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Azeri conjunctions: Azeri terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Azeri interjections: Azeri terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Azeri morphemes: Azeri word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Azeri nouns: Azeri terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Azeri numerals: Azeri terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Azeri pronouns: Azeri terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Azeri verbs: Azeri terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Azeri lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 1,116 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)