Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Bengali language
This is the main category of the Bengali language.
Information about Bengali:
- Category:Bengali lemmas: Bengali lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:bn:All topics: Bengali terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Bengali entry maintenance: Bengali entries, or entries in other languages containing Bengali terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Bengali names: Bengali terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Bengali phrases: Bengali groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Requests (Bengali): Bengali entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Bengali symbols: Bengali written signs.
- Category:Bengali templates: Bengali templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Bengali terms by etymology: Bengali terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Bengali terms by usage: Bengali terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Bengali: Categories with terms derived from Bengali in various specific languages.
- Category:User bn: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Bengali.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Bengali lemmas (13 c, 1863 e)
- ► bn:All topics (13 c, 0 e)
- ► Bengali entry maintenance (9 c, 1 e)
- ► Bengali modules (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Bengali phrases (1 c, 37 e)
- ► Requests (Bengali) (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Bengali symbols (2 c, 1 e)