Category:Bislama parts of speech
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Bislama language » Parts of speech
Bislama terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Bislama adjectives: Bislama terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Bislama adverbs: Bislama terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Bislama nouns: Bislama terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Bislama particles: Bislama terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Bislama prepositions: Bislama adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Bislama pronouns: Bislama terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Bislama verbs: Bislama terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.