Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Breton language » Lexicons
Breton terms categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Breton alternative forms: Breton terms that serve as alternative forms of other terms whose meaning is the same, such as by having different spellings or pronunciations.
- Category:Breton dated terms: Breton terms that are no longer fashionable, thus are anachronistic.
- Category:Breton literary terms: Breton terms whose usage is typically restricted to works of literature.
- Category:Breton terms with obsolete senses: Breton terms that are no longer in current use, but found in older texts.
- Category:Breton pejoratives: Breton terms with negative connotations.
- Category:Breton poetic terms: Breton terms whose usage is typically restricted to works of poetry.
- Category:Breton terms with rare senses: Breton rarely used terms or terms with rarely used senses.
- Category:Breton vulgarities: Breton terms whose tone (rather than the meaning) is offensive to polite company.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.