Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Buginese language
This is the main category of the Buginese language.
Information about Buginese:
|Language family||South Sulawesi|
- Category:Buginese lemmas: Buginese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:bug:All topics: Buginese terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Buginese entry maintenance: Buginese entries, or entries in other languages containing Buginese terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Buginese phrases: Buginese groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Buginese templates: Buginese templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Buginese terms by etymology: Buginese terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:User bug: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Buginese.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Buginese language"
This category contains only the following page.