Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Buginese language » Lemmas
- Category:Buginese adjectives: Buginese terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Buginese morphemes: Buginese word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Buginese nouns: Buginese terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Buginese numerals: Buginese terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Buginese particles: Buginese terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Buginese verbs: Buginese terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.