Category:Bulgarian parts of speech
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Bulgarian language » Parts of speech
This category contains Bulgarian parts of speech: Bulgarian terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Bulgarian adjectives: Bulgarian words that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Bulgarian adverbs: Bulgarian words that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Bulgarian conjunctions: Bulgarian words that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Bulgarian interjections: Bulgarian words that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Bulgarian nouns: Bulgarian words that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Bulgarian numerals: Bulgarian words that indicate quantities of nouns.
- Category:Bulgarian particles: Bulgarian words that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Bulgarian prepositions: Bulgarian adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Bulgarian pronouns: Bulgarian words that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Bulgarian verbs: Bulgarian words that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.