Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Catalan language » Lemmas
- Category:Catalan adjectives: Catalan terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Catalan adverbs: Catalan terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Catalan conjunctions: Catalan terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Catalan determiners: Catalan terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Catalan interjections: Catalan terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Catalan morphemes: Catalan word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Catalan nouns: Catalan terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Catalan numerals: Catalan terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Catalan prepositions: Catalan adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Catalan pronouns: Catalan terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Catalan verbs: Catalan terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Catalan lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 9,427 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)