Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Cebuano language » Lemmas
- Category:Cebuano adjectives: Cebuano terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Cebuano adverbs: Cebuano terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Cebuano determiners: Cebuano terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Cebuano nouns: Cebuano terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Cebuano numerals: Cebuano terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Cebuano pronouns: Cebuano terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Cebuano verbs: Cebuano terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Cebuano lemmas"
The following 98 pages are in this category, out of 98 total.