Category:Chechen parts of speech
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Chechen language » Parts of speech
Chechen terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Chechen adjectives: Chechen words that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Chechen conjunctions: Chechen words that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Chechen interjections: Chechen words that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Chechen nouns: Chechen words that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Chechen particles: Chechen words that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Chechen pronouns: Chechen words that refer to and substitute nouns.