Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Choctaw language » Lemmas
- Category:Choctaw adjectives: Choctaw terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Choctaw adverbs: Choctaw terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Choctaw morphemes: Choctaw word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Choctaw nouns: Choctaw terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Choctaw numerals: Choctaw terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Choctaw verbs: Choctaw terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Choctaw lemmas"
The following 92 pages are in this category, out of 92 total.